Do You Have What It Takes?
ESP Transport is looking for dedicated, responsible drivers. Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Fill out the online application!
"Working for ESP Transport is a great pleasure for me. From the CEO to dispatch, everyone treats you like family. I will do anything in my power to keep contributing to the success of our company."- Jean Mars
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid license from the state of Florida including a Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement.
- Must be a legal United States resident.
- Be able to obtain a TWIC Card.
- Have a verifiable work history and references.
- Have an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Must be able to pass a physical examine compliant to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Standards.
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Must present one or more of the following: US Passport, State Certified Copy of Birth Certificate, or INS paperwork that shows US Citizenship or that permanent residence has been established and is current.
- An affirmative answer to the questions regarding criminal record will not automatically result in the denial of employment. An applicant’s criminal record will be evaluated based on the job for which the applicant has applied.
Our Application Process
The ESP Transport application is digital and will help us better understand your qualifications. It takes approximately 20 – 30 minutes to complete. Once submitted, the application will be reviewed and you will be notified of your eligibility.